As you know, our reopening date is June 1. This applies to Girls team, Girls Pre-Team, Hot Shots and Little Flippers. Our Boys team/Pre-Team will start June 2.
All other classes are scheduled to begin June 8.
We have the following reopening protocol for our gymnastics family to help keep everyone safe. Please read thoroughly.
- All team gymnasts L4-10 and Xcel enter/exit through the back door.
- All Classes, L2/3 team, and Pre-team enter through the front door and exit through the vending machine door.
- We will ASK to take gymnasts temperature. If the gymnast has a temperature, they will be sent home.
- Hand sanitized prior to entering the building and either after class or upon exiting building.
- Hands to be washed during class if child leaves gym for water or to go to the bathroom (we have added new hand dryers and soap dispensers).
- We have a new water fountain that the children can use to fill their water bottle. We ask that everyone bring their own water bottle (labeled). The fountain feature will be disabled.
- We will ASK parents of older children to wait outside in their cars during class to help minimize people in the gym. If you enter the lobby area, we ask that you wear a mask and we will have markers to remain 6 feet away. The upstairs viewing area will be blocked off.
- Coaches will have masks available for them to coach in.
- All gymnasts should enter/exit the lobby area with masks.
- You may buy a chalk bag with personal chalk block for $5.00.
- We will have spaces marked off for the waiting in line (6 feet).
- We will have staff cleaning in between classes and everything will be fully sanitized EVERY night.
For a printable version of the reopening protocol click here.